R-Sports Challenge for the World
The WRO JAPAN 2020 R-Sports Challenge (Robotics Sports Challenge) is a challenge for all people who are interested in robots, to use their knowledge and technology in designing an autonomous robot which can complete missions that imitated the Olympic Games. More over the participants have to submit their achievements in a recorded video throw the internet.
We expect all of the participants will not only exert to apply the robot knowledge (including hardware and software) and skills they have learned, but also it will help them improve their abilities and skills while sharing other participants robots’ behavior and mechanism.
Example of a challenging movie
Abstract of Challenge
There are no restrictions.
A team consists of one (1) or more team members and one (1) coach.
The minimum age of a coach is age 20.
※ An adult participant can be a team member as well as a coach.
Category of Challenge
- LEGO Category
Only LEGO branded parts and the following LEGO branded controller are allowed to be used in this category.
① LEGO MINDSTORMS RCX，NXT，EV3
③ SPIKE PRIME
- Free Category
There are no restrictions on robots or materials to be used in this category.
1. Free Throw Challenge
- Design an autonomous robot that can throw a Ping-Pong ball into a certain distance installed goal.
About Robot Movies
- Your movie should be within 5 minutes.
- The volume of your movie data should be within 500 MB.
- Do not engage in activities with people other than family members that overlapping the “Three Cs” (Try to use tools such as online tools).
Three Cs”: Confined spaces・Crowded places・Close contact
- It is strictly prohibited to slander other people’s images/videos. (If such acts are found, they will be strictly dealt).
Please read two rules of R-Sports ChallengeR-Sports Challenge General Rule
1st Free Throw Challenge Rule
Let’s assemble a robot.
Let’s take a movie of your robot.
Let’s upload your movie.
Robot Movies for All Participants
1st Free Throw Challenge’s Movies